We all love the traditions of Christmas. Now that we're parents we are constantly trying to fit new traditions in for our kids.
Of course one is a Christmas card - and even though we had a session for one last year - it was never produced... I guess that's what happens when you're the photographer and there are so many other cards to do! BUT we're doing our best to not let that happen this year. Last year's images have been put to good use though! They are featured on the Simply Canvas website and will be on display in their booth at ImagingUSA this year. (side note - sorry - back to the traditions.)
Here are some other traditions for the Rodgerses:
- we always make pumpkin pie ( Jeff and Fable's favorite)
- we always watch White Christmas after we put up the tree
- all of our ornaments are sentimental to us - and we add on or make more every year
- the girls always get matching Christmas pjs on Christmas Eve
- we have a big breakfast on Christmas morning
- we stay home on Christmas Day
- Clarence The Elf - has been with us this year and will become a yearly tradition as well
- Fable makes a Christmas video for the ARPblog (hope to include Ever this year)
- hot cocoa is very common occurrence this time of year as well
- lots of dancing in front of the tree
- we just received a snow village collection from my grandmother and creating the scene for that will be a huge tradition every year
So what are your traditions?
We'd love to hear them! Maybe we can add them to our list!
We hope you are having a wonderful Christmas Season :)
Allison & Jeff